Our Longmont Showcase Home in Tanglewood is officially on the market! We hope you all love this home as much as we do.
Two years ago, our founder Chris Sims got a phone call from one of our clients that we built a home for 15 years ago. He was interested in selling the empty lot next door to his home, but didn’t want to sell to just anyone. He wanted to be absolutely sure that a well-designed, high-quality home would be his future neighbor, so he called us. Chris jumped on the opportunity to purchase his sought-after Tanglewood lot and began visualizing just the right home for this property. We spent many months meticulously planning every architectural detail with the talented Patrick Berrios and fleshing out the interior design vision with Tami Owen. After a year of high-quality construction, the home is finally complete and ready to share with you!
- English Manor Architectural Style
- 9,181 SF of Living Area | 10,150 SF of Covered Area
- 4 Bedrooms | 4 Baths + 3 Half Baths
- Custom Stone Blend, Champagne Limestone, with a bit of Stucco along rear elevation
- Natural black Samaca slate roof | Copper flashing, gutters, and downspouts
- Custom designed and fabricated steel entry door system
- Structural foundation on 69 bell bottom piers | Brick driveway pavers | Slate walkway pavers
- Wood frame with 2x6 walls | Zip System exterior sheathing
- Open cell spray foam insulation throughout and closed cell foam insulation in Wine Room
- Extensive underground drainage system
- 17 SEER HVAC system with additional system designated for Wine Room
- Isokern fireplaces in Library and Living Room with custom Limestone mantels and surrounds
- French White Oak flooring with European milk wax finish | Modern herringbone pattern in Library
- Poured-in-place concrete countertops on double islands with honed marble on perimeter countertops
- Climatized indoor/outdoor Loggia with Summer Kitchen and modern sliding glass doors to pool
- Climate-controlled Wine Room with custom Oak wine rack system and steel and glass walls and doors
- Plaster walls and vaulted ceilings in Wine Room and Master Suite
- Stained wood beams and modern linear skylights along ceiling ridge in Master Bath
- Master Shower of Noble White Slab Marble and frameless shower doors with linear floor drain
- Custom-paneled elevator | LED lighting throughout the home
Special thanks to our incredibly talented design partners on this home: Patrick Berrios Designs (architecture) and Tami Owen of The Owen Group (interior design). You can learn more about our Longmont Showcase Home by visiting our property page and stopping by our Open House every Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 5 PM.
Also, if you’d like to explore how we may be able to help build or renovate your dream home, please reach out to us today.