Two years ago, our founder Chris Sims stumbled upon this beautiful half-acre lot and snatched it up. With five mature live oak trees lining the property, he knew this would be a perfect site for an extraordinary showcase home. We spent many months meticulously planning every architectural detail with the extraordinarily talented Robert Dame and fleshing out the vision with Kevin Spearman Design. After a year of high-quality construction, the home is finally complete and ready to share with you!
- English Manor Architectural Style
- 7,961 SF of Living Area | 9,549 SF of Covered Area
- 5 Bedrooms | 5 Baths + 2 Half Baths
- Stone, HardiePlank Siding, Limestone, bit of Stucco at rear
- Exterior stone sourced from Minnesota | Samaca slate roof sourced from Spain
- Jeld-wen windows | Steel doors and windows along rear elevation | Honduran mahogany entry door
- Structural foundation with 100 piers (to accommodate expansive clay soil)
- Wood frame | Zip System exterior sheathing | Copper gutters | Open cell spray foam insulation
- 16 SEER system with anti-microbial duct work and dehumidifier
- Isokern fireplaces (lavarock, prefabricated, wood-burning)
- French white oak flooring (harder wood, more attractive graining than domestic white oak)
- Cantoni cabinetry in kitchen, butler’s pantry and scullery
- Italian marble countertops and backsplash | Sub-Zero Wolf appliances
- Wine Room of locally-fabricated steel with rift white oak paneling and cabinetry
- Paneling in library and dining room meticulously installed with air gap to prevent moisture entrapment
- Custom-paneled elevator to the third floor | LED lighting throughout the home
Unveiling Event 5/8/2019
We enjoyed sharing our Green Tree Showcase Home with an unveiling event last week. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and see our gorgeous final product!
Once again, our incredible team has not only created a beautifully crafted home, but also made the journey smooth and pain-free every step of the way. You can learn more about our Green Tree Showcase Home by visiting our property page. If you’d like to explore how we may be able to help build or renovate your dream home, please reach out to us today.
See below for more photos from the unveiling event!